Name:
Location: New York

I am a mom to three beautiful boys, two of which have Autism. I have the greatest husband and the greatest friends. You could say I have the perfect life because I live in a wonderful place!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Cookbook

I am so excited to tell you all that the cookbook is being shipped out tomorrow. I will have them by Wed. or Thur. next week! I think they turned out great! There are 177 recipes in them but even better than that is that there are 7 beautiful kids on the pages, all of whom live with Autism. The proceeds are going towards Autism. The cost will be $10 and $5 to ship, no matter how many you purchase. These will make great gifts for those people who have everything! Thanks again to all of you who contributed recipes! Without you, this would never have been possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home