Name:
Location: New York

I am a mom to three beautiful boys, two of which have Autism. I have the greatest husband and the greatest friends. You could say I have the perfect life because I live in a wonderful place!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

March meeting

For the March meeting, which is on the seventh, we are going to have a very informal meeting. If there is anything you want to discuss, this is the meeting. It will be an open forum. Janet has offered to bring snacks as well. I also want to let you all know that for April, the Advocacy Center is going to do a presentation on building your advocacy notebook. However, I am hoping to allow them some extra time as they have a lot of information to share. So, just be aware that for April, the meeting may be from 6-8 instead of 7-8. Let me know if you have any concerns. And, if you can's make it until 7, that's fine as well. But, that is April...on to March!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home