Name:
Location: New York

I am a mom to three beautiful boys, two of which have Autism. I have the greatest husband and the greatest friends. You could say I have the perfect life because I live in a wonderful place!

Monday, January 22, 2007

February meeting all set up!

February's support group is all set up. We will have three great experiences to share. I have a child in the local public school in a self-contained classroom. I will share any information I have regarding that choice. Nancy will be sharing her knowledge as she has a child mainstreamed at BOCES. And, lastly, a family member to a close friend home schools her child. There are three great choices and we all have to choose what is right for us. Hopefully we will be able to share and learn from these experiences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home