Name:
Location: New York

I am a mom to three beautiful boys, two of which have Autism. I have the greatest husband and the greatest friends. You could say I have the perfect life because I live in a wonderful place!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Update on Dec.'s meeting

All right, December's meeting is a go. I have a lady coming from Discovery Toys. Not only are the toys great, but the actually have a flier specifically towards Autism. She should have some great information on how to get your little one to play with you as oppossed to beside you. However, it might be a half hour longer. Let me know if that is okay with you all. Anyone who has to leave at 8 instead of 8:30,that is fine.
Also, if there is anyone who wants to brind snack this day, contact me. Last month it was cheese and crackers and muffins. But, anything is fine. Vivki is bringing tea and I will bring coffee.
Remember, the time for this month will be 7-8:30 since we have a lot of information to conver. If you have any questions or concers, contact myself or Vicki Sackett!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home