Name:
Location: New York

I am a mom to three beautiful boys, two of which have Autism. I have the greatest husband and the greatest friends. You could say I have the perfect life because I live in a wonderful place!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

December's meeting

December meeting will be on December 6th at 7 p.m. It will be located at the Presbyterian Church in Sodus, same room. Anyone who needs directions, please contact me. The topic of this meeting will be play. I think I have a good idea on how to teach us to play and have fun and learn in the process. I also hope to find some good information on surviving the holidays. Please, if any of you have information on playing with our children and/or the holidays, bring it with you to the meeting. I will post any and all information as I get it. Please contact me with any questions and I can't wait to see you all in a month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home