Name:
Location: New York

I am a mom to three beautiful boys, two of which have Autism. I have the greatest husband and the greatest friends. You could say I have the perfect life because I live in a wonderful place!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November 1, 2006

My name is Erin Mast and I am the co-founder of the Wayne County Parent Support Group. We are a support group for parents of children with disabilities. Our very first organizational meeting was tonight and there were 5 parents and five children in attendance. I am very excited to get the group going and am pleased with the meeting tonight. I thought doing a blog might give us an opprotunity to be heard by each other and also by other's who might have some interest. I will post more information reguarding next month's meeting. If any of you have any questions or comments, please share. We can only fix what we know is a problem. Thanks for a great first meeting and I will keep everyone updated as there is new information to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home