Name:
Location: New York

I am a mom to three beautiful boys, two of which have Autism. I have the greatest husband and the greatest friends. You could say I have the perfect life because I live in a wonderful place!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Thanks everyone!

February's meeting was successful; although I was not sure how it would end. With everyone riddled with illness, I was sure it would be a disaster! Tony was out of town and Cassandra was not feeling well, so we had no one to sit in the nursery with the kids. Lori Sprague was unable to come and share her home schooling experiences with us due to illness as well. Maureen Dunning came and gave us all some great information! Kelly brought snacks and even with the kids, the meeting went quite well. Thanks everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home