Name:
Location: New York

I am a mom to three beautiful boys, two of which have Autism. I have the greatest husband and the greatest friends. You could say I have the perfect life because I live in a wonderful place!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Autism fundraiser

The fundraiser is certainly falling into place. It is on May 5th starting at nine in the morning. We will be there all day long. We will be at Dynalec in Sodus. There will be a bake sale and a craft sale as well as a clown and Star Wars characters. So many people are offering to bake and I think that it will be a great turnout. It will be printed in all the local papers. It is also located on a Star Wars webpage as well as the 92.3 WBEE webpage. They will also be mentioning it on the radio as the date gets closer. Exciting! I am sure that it will be a success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home